If you are struggling with any of the following issues, don’t hesitate to consult me.
- Stress and stressful life events
- Psychosomatic symptoms (e.g. stomach pain, insomnia, dizziness, headaches,…) which appear to have no physical cause
- Burnout (related to work and/or private life)
- Work-life balance
- High sensitivity
- Lack of self-confidence
- Midlife crisis
- Fear of ageing/fear of death
- Lack of purpose/meaningfulness
- Bereavement (loss of partner/loved ones, job, health, ...)
- Low self-esteem
- Loneliness and feelings of isolation
- Homesickness (in the case of expats)
- Relationship issues
- Severe self-criticism
- Poor self-care
- Social anxiety
Please note that I do not work with people diagnosed with psychiatric disorders
(personality disorders such as borderline for instance), as they need a more intensive approach
supervised by a psychiatrist.
When in doubt whether your problem is something for which you can turn to me,
just contact me by email or by telephone: 0494 / 31 07 37.